I don’t usually write about TV shows. But I’ve rarely been as obsessed by a TV show as I am by Colony, which airs on the USA Network Thursday nights at 10 p.m.
I have no official knowledge about what will happen on Thursday’s season finale, other than the hints given in the sneak peak we’ve seen. Last week, I predicted that the droids wouldn’t kill Broussard, and I surmised, like Katie did, that he is on the same special list that Will is on.
So, I’ve decided to list some predictions about what will happen in the season 2 Finale, along with things that we may learn in the future, even if they are not revealed on Thursday’s show. I’m still hoping and praying that USA Network renews Colony for a 3rd season (is it okay to pray for a TV show to be renewed?). Here are my predictions:
- I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen the last of Maddie and Hudson. Based on what happened last week, I wonder if maybe Maddie will be taken up to the Factory as part of the Total Rendition of the LA Bloc, so that in Season 3 we’ll see her and Nolan in the Factory and get some more insight about what goes on there.
- Snyder says The Greatest Day isn’t true. But I still feel like it has some part in the Rap’s plans for the earthlings. Especially with the kids. Lindsey said that Gracie would play a big part in The Greatest Day, and I’m not certain that was an out-and-out lie. I think Hudson and the other kids at the elite camp he’s going to will have some experiences that will give us insight into the Rap’s plans.
- If the Bloc is really going to be emptied in 6 hours, the Bowmans, Broussard and Morgan better get moving. I’m thinking our main characters are not all going to be able to stay together, and that at the end of the episode we’ll see all of them have left the Bloc, but maybe not all together. So, not only will they have to find Noa’s resistance group, but they’ll have to find each other.
- I don’t think we’ll learn all about why the Raps want to put Will and Broussard into those pods on Thursday’s episode, but I have some thoughts about that: I don’t think the pods go to the factory. Whoever gets put in the pods has a different fate than being taken to the Factory, and I can’t wait to find out what it is, though I also find it really, really creepy.
- What I can’t decide is what happens to Snyder and whether he’ll have any effect on the fate of any of the Bowmans. We see him talking to Will in the preview. So will he try to save any of the Bowmans? or will they get the chance to save him? I don’t know.
- If Maddie escapes Total Rendition, I think she’ll either be with Snyder or with some or all of the Bowman kids. The preview shows her outside the Yonk, having tied another string around that lamp post they used as a signal the last time. But we don’t know if the Bowmans are still watching for a signal. And will it matter to any of the Bowmans that Maddie threw Bram out of her car? Will Bram tell his parents about that?
Whatever happens, it’s sure to be exciting, and it’s sure to leave us wanting more and hoping that USA Network will RenewColonyNow! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
I like your prediction that everyone will be separated at the end of the episode, maybe Will and Morgan or Katie with Snyder and Broussard with the children, that would change the dynamics completely