Custom Graphic Design at Affordable Prices
Website design, website maintenance, logo design, social media graphics, business cards, brochures, postcards, t-shirts, mugs, tote bags and greeting cards
Your website should reflect your individuality without emptying your bank account.
Learn to promote your products and inform your customers using the social media platforms that fit with your audience and your resources.
Business cards, brochures, postcards and other printed marketing materials. Custom designed to promote your business.
Logos, Branding and more . . .
A custom logo should reflect your company’s identity. Put it on a t-shirt, a hat, a tote bag . . .
What my clients are saying
We hired Melissa to update/develop our existing website and make it fresh and informational. Melissa was wonderful to work with. She listened to what we wanted and provided us with professional guidance and direction when needed. If she did not know how to do something she sought out the answers and always followed through. Throughout every step of the process she guided and directed us, taking what we imagined our website to be and made it a reality. Her professionalism, knowledge, expertise and customer service is excellent. I would encourage anyone who wants to either update or create a personal or business web site to speak with Melissa. She is awesome.Al & Robin Bennett
I am so happy to have partnered with Melissa Worcester for the regular updating, maintenance and streamlining of my website, pebbleeffect.com. Melissa is one of those rare blends of talent, creativity and kind-hearted souls that makes doing business with her a real pleasure. From our first meeting through all of our communications she has listened intently and responded with clear, concise ideas, concepts and plans for updating my website. Melissa offers professional tips and advice and is able to apply her ideas, blended with mine, to create a workable, polished online presence for my business.Dona Fragnoli
Some of my clients
Website Designnew or redesign
- Custom, Mobile-friendly Website built on the WordPress Platform.
- Up to 7 pages.
- Design only: domain name and web hosting not included.
Social Media Package
- Website Header and coordinating Profile and Cover Images for Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
- This price assumes a similar look across all social media sites.
- Okay to substitute different platforms (YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
New Business or Rebrand/RedesignBest Value!
- Custom, mobile-friendly website
- Custom logo
- Business card(s) and Letterhead
- Image sets for 3 Social Media Platforms
- (price is for design only; web hosting, domain name, and printing costs not included, though I can help you arrange for these services)
Design for Print Package
- Business card(s) and Letterhead design for your business
- Price includes up to 4 individual business cards with same design, different employee’s names
- (Price is for design only; printing cost is extra, but I will recommend economical printers and upload your files if you need me to.)
I’m a penny-pincher, by nature and often by necessity. Whether you need my services as a freelance web designer, or one of my other services, I know the least expensive way to do it. If you want quality marketing without breaking the bank, I’m your gal.
Web design firms often fall into two categories: either they do custom work but charge a pretty penny for the privilege, or they charge less but they use templates that mean your website will look similar to that of their last customer. Your marketing materials should reflect your identity or that of your company, and it should appeal to your customers. As a freelance web designer, I will work with you to create marketing products that are customized to you and is attractive to your customers.
Send me an Email
I work out of my home in Galway, NY, at the headwaters of the Glowegee Creek. My clients are mainly located in Schenectady, Burnt Hills and Scotia, but my work doesn’t have to be bound by geography.
I can come to your place of business if you are local to New York’s Capital Region, and if you are not, it still may be possible for us to do business together using the phone and internet to communicate.
Contact me using the form to the left or one of the social media links below, or you can call me at 518-460-1033.